As you’re well aware, the cold ‘beast from the east’ is pummeling Europe. It’s frigid outdoors. Luckily, you’re prepared with the best in cabin fever prevention — Zwift. Hop on the trainer and join your fellow Zwifters to get fit together.
To make your Zwift events calendar perusal easier, here’s a list of recommended events for the remainder of the week.
Wednesday (2/28) [London]
- 6:05pm GMT - 4wk FTP Booster: Week 4 Day 3 - 10min Best effort!
- This is your chance to ride how you feel: implement effective pacing to record your best effort.
- Group Workout | Group E | 1-5 W/KG | 55 min.
- 7:10pm GMT - Zwift Fondo Wk2 Wo1: Long Tempo
- Planning on joining the next Zwift Fondo on March 18th? We created a training plan to prepare you for the big day.
- Group Workout | Group E | 1-5 W/KG | 50 min.
Thursday (3/1) [Watopia]
Friday (3/2) [Watopia]
- 6:05pm GMT - 40sec/20sec Into Threshold
- By building up some lactate prior to completing a sub-threshold effort, you will be training your body to clear lactate while improving the efficiency of your aerobic system.
- Group Workout | Group E | 1-5 W/KG | 57 min.
- 7:10pm GMT - Zwift Fondo Wk2 Wo2: Breakaways
- This is the second workout of week 2 in our group workout training plan for December's zFondo.
- Group Workout | Group E | 50 min.
Saturday (3/3) [Watopia]
- 10:00am GMT - Garneau Sportive Series
- Some Zwifters will ride the event like a race. Others just to finish. The goal is to complete the ride and have fun, no matter what pace you ride.
- Group Ride | Group E | 1-4 W/KG | 2 Laps
- 10:05am GMT - 4wk FTP Booster: Week 4 Day 6 - Final Sharpen
- One final tune-up to keep your legs strong and your mind and body fresh before you dive into your FTP Test.
- Group Workout | Group E | 1-5 W/KG | 30 min.
The Team at Zwift